We have this part at my job that has multiple different operations and by time it gets to deburring it is such a hassle . Due to the current times my job is low on work so I have been bouncing around to all the different departments where i can work so I have seen every single operation. We makes thousands of these parts but it requires like 12 different tools to deburr and it doesn’t make sense to me . They are called barrel nuts we make the blanks in swiss machines then they go to turning an they thread the inside. Then they are sent to milling and the od gets cut into a hex with a cross hole on each side . The part where the cross hole meets the internal thread leaves nasty burrs that are causing a ton of stress to the deburring department . I am currently in deburring working o these parts and i just don’t think this is the best way to do it. I brought up re threading them and was told it can’t be done because it’s a single point thread and that the insert will break on the hole . Any ideas ? Thanks I’m advance