584,817 active members*
5,140 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Question Chinese CNC machines

Hi,

Im looking for a cnc capable of cutting aluminium with ease. Aluminium will be the main material used for cutting. The only cnc machines that seem capable of this are chinese routers/mills within my budget (~4000 USD). Ive come across a few brands with similar cnc machines:

Remax CNC
    Style CNC
    Blue Elephant CNC

In particular, ive been looking at the 6090 ranges of CNCs. All of these companies are in Jinan china. The main concern is that the advertising is misleading and the quality isnt great. It also is possible that all of the machines are manufactured in the same factory. Ive recieved quotes from each of the companies with prices ranging between machines with very similar specifications.

Does anyone have any experience with these companies and can account for their quality? Or are there any alternatives to these comapnies with the ability to cut aluminium.

Also accuracy of the machines appear to be misleading with a company offering +/-0.1-0.15mm while others have accuracies of +/-0.02-0.04mm. What is an average or decent accuracy for a aluminium mill.

Thanks for any advice.

Re: Chinese CNC machines

Automation Technology Inc. in Chicago sells Chinese machines. Got my 6090 there and quite satisfied. Went with them because I didn't want to deal with someone half a world away. I went there and picked up my machine, but shipping was reasonable.

I recently bought a chinacnczone/china-cncrouter steel 6090.

If your ok with fixing some of their "" My personal opinion "" bad design choices, then the machine is worth the price.

bad design choices = They still have not acquired any lock washer or tread locking chemical technology " loctite ". I found none of the bolts were torqued to any specs.

I think I rubbed the companies promises of support a little to hard. I can say they tired their best, I ordered the 220v model and a 110v was delivered, they kept trying to tell me that there is no difference between 110v and 220v - it took about 20 emails to show them ohms law.
    I swear it was like trying to convince donald trump that math is real.

They said the machine comes with limit switches/sensors but really the machines have 3 proximity homing sensors.

Your on your own if you want any technical documents of any parts. I ended up using my cell phone google translate instant translate feature to a almost usable option.

Bottom end. For the price. The machine seems to be decent, I could not have afforded all the separate machines I would need to buy, to make up how and what I envision using this machine for.

cutting aluminum ,suggest bigger power constaint water cooling spindle , XY helical etc , nomral 690 cnc is 3 axis ball screw . it also depend on your work demand .

Kindly check end user cut aluminum video ,

If you want get more details ,contact with me +8618560201508

Hello, I'm glad you recognized Blue Elephant.
    We have CNC machines and laser equipment for cutting aluminum. Besides, we can also tailor aluminum cutting solutions according to your needs. Please leave your contact information or contact us for further communication. Looking forward to your reply.

Email: [email protected]
    Whatsapp/mobile: +86-15064026772
    https://www.elephant-cnc.com/
    https://www.cncrouter-shop.com/
    E-mail: [email protected] Web: www.elephant-cnc.com
    --------------Jinan Blue Elephant CNC Machinery Co., Ltd-------------