584,837 active members*
5,590 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > CNC Electronics > Spindles / VFD > VFD PLUGIN FOR GT-7R5G-2 WITH UCCNC

Smile VFD PLUGIN FOR GT-7R5G-2 WITH UCCNC

HI. wondering if there is a modbusez plugin to control my VFD model Huanyang GT-7R5G-2 .Thank you

Re: VFD PLUGIN FOR GT-7R5G-2 WITH UCCNC

There is one for Mach3 I know, I have obtained quite a bit of info from Sebastien at Mach3 plugin for Huanyang VFD | Le royaume d'éole
    To use it on another application.
    For UCCNC you may have to write your own.
    Unfortunately Huanyang do not follow the normal Modbus protocol.
    Al.
    CNC, Mechatronics Integration and Custom Machine Design

“Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.”
    Albert E.

DOES ANYBO0DY READ ANYMORE THE gt seris is fully modbus compliant plz read the manual of the gt series

Woah there! You ask a question and expect people to go out and download the manual and read it! Tsk Tsk.

To answer your question I use a Huanyang VFD via modbus with UCCNC and it works flawlessly. If you go over to the UCCNC forum you will find a plugin there that should get you up and running. As Al_The_Man says Huanyang do not follow standard Modbus commands so the current plugin may not have all the extra commands available for your VFD but on off, speed forward and reverse should work. (I did in fact I did indeed download your manual but it is not complete and it looks similar to mine).

HI,when i say read the manual, I mean read the manual of the GT-series not the old HY02D223B which is not modbus compliant. When you say you use Huanyang with modbus and it work flawlessly are you talking Huanyang model HY02D223B. What I am searching is if there is a Modbus plugin for a Huanyang model GT-7R5G-2. I am not trying to be impolite i just want to be clearin my asking, to all you poeples best regards