Hello.

I have a FADAL 3016 with the hi/lo belts and changers.

I am getting air escaping out of the manifold exhaust. When I change from lo to hi (or vice versa) the air escapes out of the other side of the exhaust manifold.

I don't think it is any leaking MAC Valve, but rather something in the belt actuators. Problem is that I cannot find any design or schematics on the belt change system.

I assume that air is directed through a Y system (there are additional manifold blocks on the top of the Z axis which this runs though) and as it pressurizes on actuator to engage, similarly it pressurizes the other side of the other actuator to disengage that one. I suspect that somewhere (likely in the actuator) air is leaking past the piston and therefore going out the exhaust, through the other circuit.

Problem is that I cannot find any explanation or diagrams of the belt change pneumatic to try to fault find this...

Can anyone help with either an explanation of how the belt change pneumatic a plumbed and work, or a drawing?
And wondering whether anyone has come across something like this before??

I ONLY EVER run in high belt mode, so even simplifying the system to lock out the low side would work for me, but again, I have no idea how the plumbing works in this system. Visually it seems somewhat complex, hence wondering whether there is a "Y" crossover to simultaneously extend one cylinder whilst retracting the other...

Thanks for any/all help!!!
Marty.