584,871 active members*
5,462 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > CNC Plasma, EDM / Waterjet Machines > DynaTorch > Is Dynatorch still being supported?

Hybrid View

Is Dynatorch still being supported?

Hi, we have just bought the assets of an Australian company that used the Dynatorch Super B plasma table. The software is operational but very old (version 3.2.0.212 from 2006) and we want to upgrade to the latest version.

I have been to the Dynatorch website which tells me that CNC Shop and Service in Alabama now sells and supports DT equipment. However, I can get no reply to my emails to CNCS&S, the office phone number is disconnected and while I can leave a message on Russell's cellphone, no reply.

Have they gone out of business?

If so, does anyone else provide support for DT equipment?

thanks

Andrew

Re: Is Dynatorch still being supported?

Andrew,
    I'm in Brisbane and while I don't do anything with Dynatorch, I can help with a retrofit kit if you would care to send me a PM. A machine of that vintage would benefit greatly from a modern controller.
    Rod
    Rod Webster
    www.vehiclemods.net.au

I just contacted russell at (cncshopandparts.com) there in business and very helpful, you may had been cought in the transition from Dyna to cnc shop.
    He has reto kits for the B

Quote Originally Posted by big iron View Post
    I just contacted russell at (cncshopandparts.com) there in business and very helpful, you may had been cought in the transition from Dyna to cnc shop.
    It appears to me that the website link for that company is: https://cncshopandservice.com/about-us/

Quote Originally Posted by rodw View Post
    Andrew,
    I'm in Brisbane and while I don't do anything with Dynatorch, I can help with a retrofit kit if you would care to send me a PM. A machine of that vintage would benefit greatly from a modern controller.
    Rod
    I do not do anything with Dynatorch either but if you want to possibly get your table running call 256 812-1763 and leave a message.