Question for the group - I'm working on making some glass blowing molds (shown here a pint glass mold.) CNC cuts everything perfectly flat out of a block of maple. When I soak the wood in water so that it doesn't burn up I the wood warps which turns my perfectly round pint glass mold into an oval pint glass mold. Ive tried clamping the wood while it soaks to prevent the warping, that seems to help but doesn't prevent the problem. I am using oven dried wood and realize I should use green wood. Im curious if anyone has done any wood work on things that will be getting wet to see if there are other things worth trying? I have a surplus of dry maple hence the question as I would much prefer to use that than to buy new green maple. I know they make conditioner products to prevent freshly cut wood from cracking... has anyone used that for the opposite - to keep dry wood from warping when it gets wet again? Should I soak the wood and cut it on the CNC while wet? What would that do to feeds and speeds?