Hello,

Has anyone run into this same issue? I have a 3 axis CNC knee mill so the table moves around the cutter (as opposed to a 3d printer or a router where the head/cutter moves around the part) and I cant get the jog buttons to not only move my table in the correct direction, but also count in the correct direction, ie: left buttons move the table to the left and count in the + direction. I have tried combinations of the following: changing the input & output gain, reversing the motor and tach wires, and changing the counts/inch in the trajectory planner screen from a positive to a negative.
I have tried setting up a custom GIU but I am not able to change the movement direction on the jog buttons. I could just swap their positions but then the arrows will be pointing the wrong direction and with no way to change the direction of the arrow I think that would be even more confusing. I understand when the table on a knee mill is moving to the left (while looking at the part from the front), technically the cutter is going in the + direction. But holy cow is that confusing when you are trying to carefully zero on the edge of a part. Am I missing something? is there a setting for specifying the type of machine you are running? Thanks in advance for any and all replies!