Hi everybody!

I'm a bit out of my depth. I have a job in the shop right now that requires a bunch of little round brackets to be cnc routed out of 3/8" MDF. They're dead simple - each is a circle with a couple through holes and some counterbores. The largest is 1.5" in diameter, the smaller size is 1.125" diameter. All the work can be performed from one side of the part. I need 40 of the smaller and 130 of the larger... but I digress. I don't have a CNC machine myself so I'm hoping to work with a local cnc shop. I've sent the drawing I was provided out to a few these shops ( which is a pdf), and they said they need a certain file type. I figured this would probably be the case. I'm a decent hand drafter, and I've used a few cad programs before but I'm far from "knowing what I'm doing". If a local shop wants the part as a dwg file, and would like the parts spaced an inch apart and an inch from the edges of the sheet, can I do that easily in google sketchup? If so, would somebody be so kind as to walk me through it? I know I can draw up the part itself, I just don't know how to duplicate it, place it in that grid pattern, and save it as a .dwg file.

thanks in advance to anyone who has any advice on this!