Hi everyone,

My machine is a 1995 Partner 1H running Centurion 5 software. I decided to try a DIY SBC upgrade of the original computer. It had a 386 running at 30 mhz, It now has a Celeron at 433 mhz. Trying to get a little better block processing speed and some more memory since I do the majority of my programming in F360 which can generate a lot of code. I think I have it pretty much all figured out, just running into one issue. Built the "new" computer on the bench, took a little work but it seems to be running correctly except that the display header and footer (showing which menu is active and the options for the F-keys) is all garbled as can be seen in the picture. I was hoping that when I got it all installed in the machine and the "keyboard" (front panel) connected that might solve the issue. Then I remembered that when I first got the machine a couple years ago we had to temporarily hook up a keyboard and monitor in the back (dead monitor in the front) and there was no issue, so... that may not be the problem. I haven't been able to hook up the front panel yet as it uses an AT (DIN) connector and my new motherboard has PS/2 (MINI DIN). I hopefully should have an adapter in a day or two so I can verify. I know a few people here have done this themselves, hoping someone has seen this and it's a simple fix like an incorrect driver or something like that. Everything seems to work as it should, I can fumble my way through some of the menus by memory and they seem correct, I just can't read the hieroglyphics.

Thanks in advance,
Chris