584,812 active members*
5,443 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Machine Controllers Software and Solutions > Controller Cards > need help - novusun NCH02 - stops always to the very same line of part program

need help - novusun NCH02 - stops always to the very same line of part program

HI,
    hope someone can help me.

In Fusion 360 I made same 2D pockets (see image attached) and I uploaded through the USB Key to the novusun controller (NCH02 / NCD02).
    It always stops (and I do not know why) to the same line during the 4th pocket as I pointed out.
    There is no alarm, simply the spindle remains ON at the same speed but it doesn't move anymore. It's paused by something.
    I repeated the operation in various areas of the machine with the same result.

I checked the program generated by Fusion 360 but it's plain Gcode and it seems, to me, all right.
    As post processor I used Mach3Mill

Thanks for any help.

Re: need help - novusun NCH02 - stops always to the very same line of part program

Hi, my ddcsv2.1 have same problem...
    My is hardware problem, try clean usb contact

Quote Originally Posted by matur61 View Post
    HI,
    hope someone can help me.

In Fusion 360 I made same 2D pockets (see image attached) and I uploaded through the USB Key to the novusun controller (NCH02 / NCD02).
    It always stops (and I do not know why) to the same line during the 4th pocket as I pointed out.
    There is no alarm, simply the spindle remains ON at the same speed but it doesn't move anymore. It's paused by something.
    I repeated the operation in various areas of the machine with the same result.

I checked the program generated by Fusion 360 but it's plain Gcode and it seems, to me, all right.
    As post processor I used Mach3Mill

Thanks for any help.