Hi everyone I am new to the forum and to laser engravers, I was hoping someone could guide me in the right direction as to where I am going wrong. I have watched countless videos about how to align the mirrors properly but I am not able to achieve alignment in all 4 corners. I have an 80 watt 1060 chinese laser, I have checked the machine to be level, the platform level,X and Y gantry's are level, laser tube appears level and hitting center of mirror one, 45deg angle is good, mirror 2 is also 45deg and I can get near and far field to match, and mirrors are clean. Now the 2nd to third mirror is where I cant get all 4 to line up. I can get front corners near and far to line up but when i move to back far field its off, we have tried from scratch 5 times now and have tried moving the mirror mounts to intersect the beam better, adjusted all the fine tuning and nothing seems to bring them into alignment. When I adjust the near field to the left a little and then place it to far field i get a burn to the right, so i slightly adjust that to intersect but then go back to near field and it went in the opposite direction. Could there be something physically wrong with the machine setup? I had it working fine a few days ago and dont know what i could have done to not be able to achieve alignment again. I am frustrated after nearly 8 hours of trying to align the mirrors and troubleshoot and any advice would be greatly appreciated.