I've been learning how to use the machine, making sure everything is working.
For my first piece, I designed a part that I want to make in aluminum but I'm running into some configuration issues.

I used Fusion 360 to develop 2d adaptive optimum path, but it was way, way too aggressive.
The screenshot is with already adjusted plunge feed rate from 44in/min to 4 (yes 90% reduction).

I slowed down my feeds to 60, then 40, and even 10%, and the bit still gums up.

I've doubled and tripped my programmed RPMs (manual RPM crank handle), and still no luck.
I don't have flood coolant. For now am just using air nozzle that I hold close to cutting edge.
What are you running in terms of SFM, RPMs and cutting bit engagement?

I do not have any cooling, but have been using air to blow ships out.
Some on hobby forums have recommended using Yonico or Amana O-Flute Upcut Spiral End Mill CNC Router Bit, but I'm not sure if that's because most use benchtop style, small machines or not.

I'm never going to be a production shop, so time is NOT money in my case.
I'm not opposed to spending $50-$80 if I have to, but I want to be careful with wasteful spending. For my first set, I'm using HF bit set. My brand new (cheap) 2 flute 1/2" bit. Could that be it? Should I step down in size or go up? I have 10 bits from 3/16" to 3/4. Set came in both 2-flute and 4-flute. I've been reading and most claim that aluminum is better off with 2 vs. 4 flutes.

I went super conservative and got a bit better results, but still issues.

I'm running calculators on different websites and mobile apps, but I'm still coming up empty.

What is my problem or problems?
I really want to learn and am open to any and all criticism.
If it's constructive and informative, I'll take it and implement whatever wisdom you're willing to impart.

Thank you.