584,800 active members*
4,751 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

PLEASE HELP IF YOU CAN!!!!! Leetro MPC6525

Hello,
    I have the "MPC03-LV card" installed in my laser machine but it quit working and is no longer available.

I have just purchased a "Leetro MPC6525 laser machine motion controller"
    and I need REALLY help installing it.
    Attachment 196416

Please HELP!!! I do not know how to install this???

This is my OLD setup.
    Attachment 196418

Do you anyone have any videos, pictures or instructions on how to install this?

If you happen to have this controller in your machine, even a picture of it installed would be a starting point for me.

I've looked on Leetro's site and it does not even show a manual for this and I JUST bought it.
    They offer the 6515 then jump to the 6535 card with no mention of the "6525" controler??

Please help if you can.
    Thank You
    David Bethune

Hi David,

I may be wrong (highly likely) but I believe the 6525 is the country specific variant of the 6535, one number is for the home market, the other for the export market but they are essentially the same card.

I'll go call a dealer I know and get some details if I can...ping me an email [email protected] to remind me in case I forget to come back here for a while.

cheers

Dave

Hi Dave,
    Thank you very much. I have replied to you by email.
    Any HELP at all would be greatly appreciated.
    David Bethune
    [email protected]

Yes, unforetunately you are wrong.
    6525 is new version of 6515 with few minor changes and a case.
    Heard some people tried MPC6525 and decided to go back to 6515.
    CNC lasers, constructions, service

our machine use 6525 control card,here is a picture i took,don't know if it can help。

Hello,

Not sure where you are on this one. I have the detailed manuals direct from Step Servo (Leetro is a brand name, as I was informed by the owner of Step Servo when we sat down in his office in China) on the MPC03-LV and MPC03-LX models and I composed a manual for a customer to perform an upgrade to the MPC6515. The manual could be modified for the board that you have.

Thank you everyone for responding. I FINALLY got it installed and it 's even working.. It was quite a challenge knowing zero about it but
    persistence prevailed. Some one should do a video of the installation, switching from the MPC03LV to the MPC6525.. It sure would help
    dummies like me, save them a lot of aggravation and money.
    I certainly appreciate the knowledge that this site has to offer.. Without it my machine would be in the scrap yard.
    All the BEST
    David Bethune

Re: PLEASE HELP IF YOU CAN!!!!! Leetro MPC6525

I too am attempting to replace an MPC03 board with an MPC6525 board set. I have both manuals and a pinout of the boardsets but I'm not finding a one-to-one mapping and so I would like some help if possible. I see the original poster managed to do it, any help/tips?

alguien que tenga los manuales quiero actualizar mimaquina con tarjeta letro mpc03-lv por mpc6525

Quote Originally Posted by Cristianxw View Post
    alguien que tenga los manuales quiero actualizar mimaquina con tarjeta letro mpc03-lv por mpc6525
    Here is the documentation, in the product description on this link:

https://bell-laser.mybigcommerce.com...560.1603775410

Honestly, the two links at the end, named Instructions are likely sufficient for your procedure--so go to the final two links in the long list of links and download them first, along with the wire doc also.

As you requested the MPC03 documentation, I included that board, and its ancillary boards as well. As far as I know, that document can only be found in Chinese, however, you can easily read the pin-out charts as they are in the English language.

muchisimas gracias amigo oye una pregunta mi placa letro mpc03-lv utilisa 2 driver para los servo motores el X y el Y e visto que el controlador mpc6525 tiene para conectar 3 driver cada servomotor le pongo elsullo
    ?