Hello
I have recently purchased an old (but hopefully good) Multicam Series IIS router. Does anyone out there have any documentation for these machines or can point me to any other resources that can help as I get it up and running? I have enquired to Multicam and whilst I'm sure their service would be well worth the quoted fee, the fee is substantial so I'm hoping for a more economical solution.

I believe the machine runs on Multicam's Toolpath software on an ailing PC running Windows 98. I'm not against putting a different controller in to run it off Mach 4, UCCNC etc but in the first instance I'm hoping to get it going as is and only convert if I can see benefit doing so down the track. So far I have it set in place and have given it a clean, but that's all. At any rate, I'll need to add some outlets to the 3 phase and single phase rings before any exciting stuff can happen.

I'd describe myself as an enthusiastic novice with just enough knowledge to be dangerous, not enough to do things right. So any level of help and advice will be very much appreciated.
The machine is in Botany, NSW.

Thanks very much.
Ross