I picked up a nice little mill a while back and I finally got the time to dig into it. I'm pretty new to CNC mills so this should be and adventure. I have a CNC router and built a half dozen 3dprinters so I'm not a complete novice. I have lurked around this forum for a long time just reading some of the projects and being entertained, its finally my turn to dive in. I also have worked in the manufacturing field specifically programming test equipment for circuit board manufacturing and have troubleshooted my fair share of hardware issues servo drives, motors etc.... Hopefully I will be able to use some of those skills on this project.

This mill itself looks to be in pretty good shape, I bought it sight unseen and not powered but the price reflected that. Should be able to get it powered up and tested in the next few days. I'm not very hopeful, I know finding parts for it would be difficult and not practical. This might end up being a retrofit but from what I have researched the control for these mills were pretty decent.

Thanks for looking.