584,879 active members*
4,965 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > CNC Electronics > Spindles / VFD > Looking for 1000HZ inverter

Question Looking for 1000HZ inverter

I am looking for a VFD which has 220V 1 phase input and 220V 3 phase output and capable of 1000HZ and has output power from 1.5KW to 2.2KW

I am looking for a medium quality which means unknown Chinese brands are rejected.
    For example does Delta inverters has such specs, I tried to search their web site but couldn't find any(not sure may be I was doing the wrong search)

I saw a brand called BEST on AliExpress but I am not sure if it worse the money or not!

Hope someone can help with this.

Re: Looking for 1000HZ inverter

Hi,
    I have always used Delta VFDs and servos. A Taiwanese brand made in China. Good quality, performance and support at fair prices.
    They are considerably more expensive than the cheap Chinese brands, but then I bought and installed twenty or so over ten years, and not one has failed, so
    you get what you pay for.

Most VFDs have output frequencies of 400Hz and more recently 600Hz is a common standard. Above that the choices thin down considerably. The Delta MS300 series has
    high speed models up to 1500Hz, and that is what I'd be looking for.

Craig

Hi,
    as far as I can tell the second to last digit in the model number, H, indicates highspeed (up to 1500Hz) or A, indicates standard speed (up to 600Hz).

That being the case then:

https://www.digikey.co.nz/en/product...1ANSHA/9862506

Seems to be a 2.2kW 230V single phase input and a high speed model of output frequency of up to 1500Hz.

Would that suffice?

Craig

Hi,

https://www.e-motionsupply.com/VFD11...ams21ansha.htm

https://www.wolfautomation.com/ac-dr...1-phase-30387/

https://www.yunuscomputer.com/VFD11AMS21ANSHA

I would in EVERY case check by email prior to purchase that the model is correct. I can well imagine there are many a salesman whom would have no idea what the difference is or means,
    and they would supply a standard model without realising that its wrong for your application.

Craig

Hi,
    should point out that the Digikey link I posted was priced in New Zealand dollars. So the price from Digikey is $354USD.
    Sales over $100 get free shipping, ,and I would expect that to apply here as well. Note that Digikey have no stock so it would be a backorder
    from Delta. I have, and often do, deal with Digikey, and would have high confidence that they can and will supply the right thing.

Craig

Thanks everyone for your replies, after inspecting all the provided info, it seems that I do not have much options when it comes to the source, currently I only can buy from China/Aliexpress website and after spending sometime searching, I could not find any delta VFD with the specified info on Aliexpress!

Also I noticed delta is a little bit over my budget with the required specs. I want to spend less than 150$ on this VFD so it seems I have no choice but to pick the best of the Chinese brands!

It would be very helpful If anyone can provide a link on Aliexpress to a Delta VFD with the required specs with a reasonable price.

I am looking now at 2 Chinese candidates, I think I will open a new thread about them since the thread will be about different topic!

Hi,

Also I noticed delta is a little bit over my budget with the required specs.
    As I posted earlier Delta is good quality but does not come cheap. If you were to buy a Japanese, European or US made brand they would be double again....so there is no doubt that
    quality costs.

I want to spend less than 150$ on this VFD so it seems I have no choice but to pick the best of the Chinese brands!
    There is a broad choice of Chinese made VFD's in that price range, but only standard output frequency, say 400Hz or 600Hz. If you require 1000Hz the field thins down in a big way....I think
    you'll end up taking what you can get.

I have bought Delta servos and VFDs of this company for a few years now and they have my confidence. On the odd ocasion when I wanted a particular Delta product but theu didn't have it
    they got in in for me in a few days. I think if you enquire about a specific device they will be able to get it for you. By in large this company is not te cheapest player in the market, but usually
    pretty close to the best price. I personally pay a little extra to deal with a company that I trust...that's just me of course.

//www.fasttobuy.com

Craig

For $150 it's going to be a Chinese VFD.

Sunfar (Simphoenix) e550 does 1000hz.
    7xCNC.com - CNC info for the minilathe (7x10, 7x12, 7x14, 7x16)