584,800 active members*
4,349 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > CAM Software > CamWorks > Is there anything like CAMWorks and NestingWorks for Fusion360?

Is there anything like CAMWorks and NestingWorks for Fusion360?

I have been using Fusion for design and CAM for my CNC router, cutting different thicknesses of sheet material. I recently learned NestingWorks has a function that allows you nest multiples on the same sheet which Fusion does not. It would also be useful to be able to cut 3 of design A and 5 of design B and have them nicely nested. I have been using Fusion's nesting and arranging but find that it does not scale well. Is there something that can combine DXFs that would do this? Any guidance would be greatly appreciated!

Re: Is there anything like CAMWorks and NestingWorks for Fusion360?

Quote Originally Posted by tejas26 View Post
    I have been using Fusion for design and CAM for my CNC router, cutting different thicknesses of sheet material. I recently learned NestingWorks has a function that allows you nest multiples on the same sheet which Fusion does not. It would also be useful to be able to cut 3 of design A and 5 of design B and have them nicely nested. I have been using Fusion's nesting and arranging but find that it does not scale well. Is there something that can combine DXFs that would do this? Any guidance would be greatly appreciated!
    192.168.o.1
    tp link login
    still waiting for any response.