584,800 active members*
4,822 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

$150 Free Product from Misumi

Hey guys, Brooke here from Misumi. Just wanted to pass this along for all of you, Misumi is providing $150 in Free Product for new customers to give us a try.

Here’ s the scoop on getting $150 off your first order:

To receive the $150.00 Credit, companies or individuals must place their first order online using a Credit Card and include promotion code "First150--CNCZone" in the "Special Instructions" of the order. Offer is based only on the value of the goods purchased; freight and handling charges are excluded. The full value of the $150.00 credit must be used on the first order, no promotional credit balance will carried forward. Offer expires March 31, 2014. Available in US and Canada only.

In short, here’s some quick FAQs that might help:

•Order confirmation emails – The discount will not show up on these. You will see the discount when your credit card is charged. The amount will be -$150 the total of your order.
    •Shipping – If you selected Ground shipping and see an upgrade to 2nd Day airsaver, don’t worry. As a corporation, we negotiate discounts with our carriers, and automatically upgrade you to a better service for free when we can. We pass the discounts on to you. We’re not in the business of making money off of shipping. - Side Note: if you can wait for all of your items to ship together, this is the most cost-effective way for you to ship vs. multiple shipments
    •Invoices – You still will not see the discount on your invoice. Rely on the amount we actually charge you -- again it will be -$150 the total of your order.
    •Credit card charges – These should show up within 1-3 days of your order being shipped. Here’s where you will finally see the discount show up. The math should go like this: order amount - $150 + shipping= charged amount.

Contact Me: Comment here, or PM me. I’ll be watchful so I can help answer questions. My work email is [email protected] if you prefer to reach me there.

Contact Customer service: [email protected]

Contact Engineering: [email protected]

Re: $150 Free Product from Misumi

wow its a best deal try to buy it for my self..

http://iaf-ifa.org/

Thanks for your suggestion. does it still work?

I can find where to spend this $ 150.

I like unextraordinary and erudite people. And surely you are because you know the latest tendencies since you are asking for good coupons. You must really forget about asking these guys because all you need there is csgo flipcoin skins website https://betmyskins.com/categories/csgo-earning-sites/ that you can review already now. So maybe you can read more about it and help me too?

This is really a great deal, I would like to buy it for myself, thank you so much for this wonderful suggestion.