584,871 active members*
5,276 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Events, Product Announcements Etc > For Sale Only > industrial stepper/servo motors, drivers, linear bearings, ballscrews, rails, etc.

industrial stepper/servo motors, drivers, linear bearings, ballscrews, rails, etc.

I will update with a list of items soon. If anyone is looking for a specific size Motor than feel free to let me know and I’ll check to see if I have any.

Quote Originally Posted by Timdemoss View Post
    I will update with a list of items soon. If anyone is looking for a specific size Motor than feel free to let me know and I’ll check to see if I have any.
    My daughter has talked me into helping her build a small cnc router. I'm pretty green to the idea but pretty capable in the shop. She's only 10 and I will be stuck with the bill haha. I'm also assuming I'll be do 97.34% of the work lol. I would be interested in any cheap parts. Rails, Ball screws, stepper motors and anything else. The cheaper the better. Not worried about cosmetics and not needing extreme precision. Would like some rails/screws in the 300mm and 600mm range as well as some nema 23 motors and anything else you may have. I didn't see a pm option but you can email me michaelmt8665 at Gmail dot com

Re: industrial stepper/servo motors, drivers, linear bearings, ballscrews, rails, etc

Look at the PrintNC. You can buy mechanical and electrical parts as a package.
    If you're taking the time to build a cnc might as well be a good usable one.

https://threedesign.store/