584,802 active members*
4,738 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Question Biesse Bsolid and Bsuite

Hello guys, first time posting.
    Iv started working in a new company as a CNC operater - S wood programmer. We use Biesse Rover A and and older HolZER.
    My job is to prepare programs for Rover using Solidwork add on Swood.
    Im experiencing problem in which the simulation for program i prepare in Swood isnt the same as the simulation i run on machine itself, therefore the program isnt good.
    So my question is considering we have payed Bsuite can i install it on the laptop on which i prepare the programs?
    Becuse when i install the bSuite it asks me for xnc diretory for which im not quite sure where to find it.
    Sorry if a newbie question but trying to do my best here and its really hard to find decent manual on bsuite and rover itself. Any kind of help is appreciated.

Re: Biesse Bsolid and Bsuite

Chances are you'll only be able to install it in DEMO mode, that means you can't save any programs. You'll also probably have to clone the machine and put it onto your office computer.

Give Biesse a call, provide them your serial and business name. They're very helpful. See if you can speak to John. He's great.

Bsolid(bSuite) needs to work with hardware key, otherwise you run only demo (no saving files and more).
    When you install bsolid at office and you don't choose installing machine example, bSolid asks during the first start for d_xnc folder with machine data to import it. You don't have any machine data, so it asks for import. To get any machine in bSolid is enough to restore machine backup with extension .bback , which was created directly on machine.

BIESSE Bsuite 3.0/Bsolid 2.5 or other must have Safenet HL Key (hardware keys/usb dongle, HASP) to install & run it. You need to buy 2 Hardware Keys, 1 for your machine and 1 for your laptop.

Quote Originally Posted by SinagoRover View Post
    Hello guys, first time posting.
    Iv started working in a new company as a CNC operater - S wood programmer. We use Biesse Rover A and and older HolZER.
    My job is to prepare programs for Rover using Solidwork add on Swood.
    Im experiencing problem in which the simulation for program i prepare in Swood isnt the same as the simulation i run on machine itself, therefore the program isnt good.
    So my question is considering we have payed Bsuite can i install it on the laptop on which i prepare the programs?
    Becuse when i install the bSuite it asks me for xnc diretory for which im not quite sure where to find it.
    Sorry if a newbie question but trying to do my best here and its really hard to find decent manual on bsuite and rover itself. Any kind of help is appreciated.
    hello Mr
    in your case you must optimize in bsolid with the time method it will automaticaly optimize the path it self to save more time but please help me do you have a solution in how to create cix file that biesse usues from swood cam or swood design so i can export it to my machine

Quote Originally Posted by hnadar View Post
    HELLO HOW ARE YOU ??
    IF YOU ARE INTERSTED TO GET COPY OF B SOLID WITHOUT A KEY I CAN HEL YOU.
    Hi, I'm interested, can you contact me ?

Quote Originally Posted by titoutango View Post
    Hi, I'm interested, can you contact me ?
    Hello there,
    Any chance you were able to find a copy of b solid, or maybe track down a manual to help "self-teach" myself on ghis program?
    Thanks in advance,
    Karl

Merhaba NASILSINIZ ??
    B SOLID'?N ANAHTARSIZ KOPYASINI ALMAK ?STERSEN?Z S?ZLERE YARDIMCI OLAB?L?R?M.
    hello i want bsolid too

HELLO HOW ARE YOU ??
    Hello! I'm interested by a copy of bsolid. Can you contact me?

Hello Hnadar, I'm interested in a copy of Bsolid without a key if you still have it available. I'm new in the Biesse world and started working for a company that uses it. I need to study and practice.

Thank you

you can run the program in demo mode just fine without a key,,,you can not save files in demo mode

take a look

https://pixeldrain.com/u/nQddiWEk

not sure what happened but here is the video link

https://pixeldrain.com/u/2imDsDZi

hello hnadar
    Hello, I am also interested in a keyless copy of bsolid, I am a beginner in the world of cnc.
    thank

HELLO HOW ARE YOU ??
    Hallo interessiert, Bitte für mich auch eine Kopie Von Bsolid Sofware

im also interested in a copy of bsolid without key. could you contact me also