I was going to send this to Maurice in a PM however I didn't want to prevent anyone from seeing this info in the future!

Hi Maurice! I picked up a very neglected MG103 6x12 from a long shut down cabinet factory this summer and have been rehabbing it and working to get it running. The resources and schematics you have provided on this forum have been unbelievably valuable. I cannot thank you enough sincerely.

I have one specific question that I don't think I quite have the know-how to answer myself. The building I'm operating in has a 240v Leg-to-Leg with one leg 208-neutral closed delta supply. I know the MG103 is badged for 208v so I assume that I would need a 240Delta to 208Y dry transformer to interface. However I'm also seeing in the MG103 schematic you've posted before to the forum that there may be a way to supply the MG103 with 4 different primary voltages? (253, 242, 230, and 213).
I'm curious to know if I could supply this machine with this closed leg Delta supply without use of a transformer or if I will need a separate dry transformer to get the job done.

Sincerely I can't thank you enough for helping people, it's saved me an enormous amount of times. Thank you thank you thank you!

Parker