Lately I've been getting really tired of constantly adjusting the angle of my coolant nozzles. Between manual tool changes and adjusting/checking/readjusting the coolant spray, my programs require a lot of babysitting that wouldn't otherwise be necessary. The tool change is a separate issue, this thread is about the coolant nozzles. Tormach has their smartcool for a cool five hundo but I don't like that I have to give up my current three nozzle arrangement or lose pressure on all nozzles because I've added a fourth. I had this crazy idea the other day that perhaps I could tie the smartcool module into the nozzles I already have effectively giving me a multi-nozzle smartcool. Did some playing in Fusion and came up with a possible design. There's still a lot of polishing to do before I start making parts but I'm curious what you all think? The intent would be to include an adapter on one end to attach the first nozzle to the servo drive. The linkages between each one then serve to keep all three at (approximately) the same angle.