While I was searching thu code to work on the ATC screens I thought I would give GLADE a whirl and work on the screenset. First the install had teh worng version of glade so I removed the version installed and installed the correct version. Then that version complained it could not find GTKsourceview whatever that is. I looked on the machine and there was gtksourceview. Actually 2 versions 2 and 3.

Does anyone know what you have to do for GLADE to be able to use either one of teh GTKSourceView versions. I tried using GLADE on teh screenset but nothing seems to work. I cannot add anything or move anything or copy paste anything. IS there a decent video on how to use GLADE. I do not want to be a Glade master just know how to do a few things to modify the screenset. It seems the screenset is made up of 2 components. 1 is teh actual physical design layout. That is in XML format. 2 is teh function side which appears to be in Python.

So I guess first thing is to get GLADE to actually work with PathPilot. ANY ideas on how to do that ??

(;-) TP