584,829 active members*
5,104 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking Machines > Mori Seiki Machines > Mori Seiki Mills > PMC LADDER MORISEIKI SH50 - MSC516 FANUC 16MB

PMC LADDER MORISEIKI SH50 - MSC516 FANUC 16MB

HI ALL, I have MORISEIKI SH50 MSC516 horizontal milling machine using FANUC 16MB operating system. Machine lost PMC Ladder so I don't understand I / O. I need your help. Anyone with data please help me. Thanks all.

Re: PMC LADDER MORISEIKI SH50 - MSC516 FANUC 16MB

Quote Originally Posted by loinguyen View Post
    HI ALL, I have MORISEIKI SH50 MSC516 horizontal milling machine using FANUC 16MB operating system. Machine lost PMC Ladder so I don't understand I / O. I need your help. Anyone with data please help me. Thanks all.
    Hello:

What is the alarm that you have in the screen?

On your controller the ladder is stored in the Flash memory the same area as the Fanuc executive software. So chances are great that it's not lost. There are however, Fanuc option parameters that state the PMC type that you have and if that parameter doesn't match the PMC type in the machine it will not display the ladder. We are going to need the whole story behind this machine.

Hi Drdos,
    My mori machine has broken SRAM and FSRM card so it lost all data. I need the machine ladder to get the keyboard. Do you have the ladder of this machine? if so please help me .thanks you very much.

Hi Alexfanuc,

My mori machine has broken SRAM and FSRM card so it lost all data. I need the machine ladder to get the keyboard. The current machine does not show an error but does not receive the panel. do you have the machine ladder? please help me! thanks.

What makes you think that tey are broken? The SRAM and FROM are on two diffrent hardwares. I do not have any files that would work on that machine.

Quote Originally Posted by loinguyen View Post
    Hi Alexfanuc,

My mori machine has broken SRAM and FSRM card so it lost all data. I need the machine ladder to get the keyboard. The current machine does not show an error but does not receive the panel. do you have the machine ladder? please help me! thanks.
    Would you please take a photograph of the screen? What Moriseiki model do you have?