Hello, I'm from Brazil and new here. Not sure if I'm posting in the right place but I need help on the issue below. Please…

For the last 6 months I've been trying to generate gcode for my 5 axis CNC (head/head B&C axis on the head) and I couldn't do it. It became a nightmare!

About the machine: Mach3 with 6 axis screen plugin (Axis: X, Y, Z, B and C). B&C on the head.
I’ve tried already: Solidcam, Sprutcam and for the last MasterCam 2017. In every one I wasn’t able to create the gcode for some reason (post processor, feature not available, complex difficulties, etc). My goal is to cut 3d surface in foam for molding - thing that I do with pretty easy with Cambam in 3 axis machine.

In my last try I had a modified (did my self) - Generic Fanuc 5X Router 1.pst – that could work with mach3. I tried this post processor with Mastercam, but this program it’s so hard to use that I had to quit – looking in the www, I’m not the only one who ran from it.

I have some experience: I’ve been using CamBam for more than 5 years for 3 axis and another program for 4 axis. Also, I have a small lathe that I create my own gcodes with the Excel.

Does anyone, please, can give me a hint were to go next?