584,833 active members*
5,515 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

uc100 controller board

I have a CNCEST (CHINA) USB ROUTER ENGRAVE 4AXIS THAT NEEDS : LICENSED, DOWN LOADED,and setup and then test the
    motors But there is no movement from the motor. I've check mach3 plugin, went back into download program to make
    sure the Parallel port was off and still the UC100 Motion Controller Board little red light is blinking, therefore no communication is getting throw to the parallel port. Can someone give me am idea on this trouble I'm
    having

Re: uc100 controller board

Quote Originally Posted by jeffcrary View Post
    I have a CNCEST (CHINA) USB ROUTER ENGRAVE 4AXIS THAT NEEDS : LICENSED, DOWN LOADED,and setup and then test the
    motors But there is no movement from the motor. I've check mach3 plugin, went back into download program to make
    sure the Parallel port was off and still the UC100 Motion Controller Board little red light is blinking, therefore no communication is getting throw to the parallel port. Can someone give me am idea on this trouble I'm
    having
    Do you have a genuine Mach3 download and License and a genuine UC100 if they are from China then they may not work

Check Mach3 Plugins to see if the UC100 is in there
    Mactec54

Hi..Recently I bought a UC100 USB motion controller and trying to figure out how it works. Only to find out I never got the info off the company I bought it off now there gone.
    Any help much appreciated

Hi,
    there are dozens of Chinese rip-off UC100's on Ebay, Amazon and all over the place. They are not a patch on the real CNCDrive made UC100's.

The genuine UC100 REQUIRES a manufacturer supplied plugin in order to run Mach3. If you don't have the plugin then you need to get it from CNCDrive.
    The plugin will fail if your board is not genuine.

Craig