584,849 active members*
4,373 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Events, Product Announcements Etc > For Sale Only > Turnkey CNC Plasma Cutter - Like New

Turnkey CNC Plasma Cutter - Like New

48" X 40" capacity. Very accurate and easy to use.
    With slatted table attached to heavy duty cart. Includes massive ventilation system.
    Super large extrusion with hardened rail inserts and rack and piniou drive to X and Y axis.
    Cantilevered design can be portable, brought to the work site. You can slide out the X axis
    beam for easier transport.
    Full closed loop Z axis torch height control to work around not flat, warped, material being cut.
    Rarely found in a machine in this price range.
    Includes New controller, monitor, keyboard, cart , ventilation. Complete hardware, electronics, and
    software documentation.
    Plasma torch and Plasma power supply not included in this price - can work with one you have
    or I can include it - negotiable. Serious buyers - send me a note and I can share a video of its operation.
    Located in Troy, Michigan. Buyer pick up only. $1400. (half of original investment)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20201212_105431398.jpg   IMG_20201212_111205226.jpg   IMG_20201212_113352623.jpg