585,582 active members*
4,738 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Laser Engraving and Cutting Machines > Laser Engraving / Cutting Machine General Topics > Reliable companies selling Chinese laser engraver in the U.S.?

Exclamation Reliable companies selling Chinese laser engraver in the U.S.?

Hi everyone,
    I am in the process of purchasing a Chinese laser engraver (appr. 100w, 36-40" x 24", auto focus, electric worktable, newest Ruida, pass-through doors for larger items with chiller and software) before end of this year. I've started a month ago researching and contacting several sellers promising a lot on Ebay, Amazon, and directly (like MornTech, Toolots, etc) and so far I can only say: Complete disastrously experience, horrifying and huge disappointment!
    It looks that all these guys offering fancy looking lasers have nothing in stock here in the U.S., all the support is basically in China and as soon you are asking some critical questions they simply do not respond anymore. Big wording announced 24/7 hot lines are not existing, one can not even get a phone number and any contact info.

Thus here is my question to you: Where in the U.S. can I find a RELIABLE source for Chinese laser engraver?
    Why Chinese? That's simple, because U.S. lasers are just completely overprized and way out of my budget, which is at max. $5000 for the machine mentioned above.

Any help and tip is very appreciated.
    Thanks,
    HoS

Re: Reliable companies selling Chinese laser engraver in the U.S.?

On your main question - I don’t think such company exists in the US. Especially for machines in this price range.
    All resellers of Chinese lasers rely on the tech support provided by the factory.

Quote Originally Posted by HoS2020 View Post
    U.S. lasers are just completely overprized and way out of my budget

I don’t know which U.S. lasers you have in mind but if you mean the servo RF machines that is not true. I am saying this because I am familiar with the price of the components in China.

A Chinese machine with the same specifications and performance as the “US lasers” would be very similarly priced. In some cases it could be even more expensive.

Re: Reliable companies selling Chinese laser engraver in the U.S.?

Try Rabbit lasers in Ohio and Automation Technoligies in Chicago