Hello to all, and Merry soon-to-be Christmas,

I purchased a Novakon NM200 a while ago for a couple thousand bucks. As I near retirement, thought it may be fun to mess with and to round out my farm Bridgeport, manual lathe type machine shop that I have had for years. The Novakon was refitted with a different spindle motor to overcome what I understand was a weak factory motor. I have run the MACH 3 canned programs successfully in aluminum just to ensure the machine does work as the former owner assured me. Not bad and fairly accurate for a stepper motor machine. My problem is post processing . I have Creo as a CAD package and Pro NC for programming. I have not found a good Post Processor to talk to Mach 3 for Creo, and beginning to doubt there is one without hiring someone to write it or spending the rest of my sixties learning to write post processors. So looking for suggestions ( other than why did you buy this thing, old dude? Already heard that from my bride.)

My background is in manufacturing , toolmaking and tool design, but mostly management for the last 25 years, so I am an old school toolmaker with fairly good Creo CAD skills and just want to CNC things on occasion. Should I buy a seat of BobCad and just STEP out my Creo designs, program in BobCAD and post to Mach 3 ? Or some other CAM software that has post processors already written to talk to my Mach 3 system already on the machine? Fusion 360?
Not looking for "free" and am willing to buy a reasonable CAM package that readily talks to Mach 3.
I'm probably not going to spend a ton of time on the CNC and I'm not as bright as some of you who have built your own machines, just want to find a system that will work relatively seemless.

Thanks you in advance.

Alf52314