Hello,

I need help with the milling machine,

Bridgeport Interact 412X TNC 2500 Date 11-91

NC Software 259950 02

PLC Software 2500144 07

AC Spindle Servo Fanuc Unit type A06B-6059-H206#511 No. Es1600758 A date 1991-06

I bought it from a person selling machines, so I don't know if everything worked properly before and I have no way to get such information. The problem is that the machine lost its parameters due to the discharge of the memory backup batteries, and I do not have it. Everything that was available on the net is not fully compatible with my machine, the seller gave me the Maintenance Manual Heidenhain TNC 2500 Control, however the electronic diagrams do not match the end of my machine. The main difference is the lack of an additional spindle positioning plate on the AC Spindle Servo Fanuc (it looks like it was not there), the cable from the spindle encoder is connected directly to the computer in the operator panel. The left-hand rotation of the M4 spindle does not work in the machine, the spindle positioning does not work and therefore the tool changer does not work. The encoder has been checked and is operational, the M3 and M4 commands from the TNC come to the AC Spindle Servo and are correct, the M3 command turns the spindle clockwise, CR15 and CR16 are turned on, M4 turns on CR16, but CR15 does not turn on and the right spindle does not work, changing the power of these relays allows the spindle to work with the M4 command to the left, but it does not work. I was wondering if some of the MP machine parameters are not responsible for changing the control and positioning of the machine in my version (the encoder is connected to the computer, not to AC Servo Fanuc, and some other control of the CR15 and CR16 relays). The only thing I have not checked yet is the resolver in the spindle motor which is connected directly to the AC Spindle Servo which may be responsible for the spindle positioning, although I suppose that the spindle encoder is responsible for it. If someone has already encountered such a situation or a version of the machine, I am asking for help or any tips on what else can be done to fully start my machine.

Thank you and best regards,

Artur