Hi All,
I hope you don't mind me posting a question about a table saw here! I have read lots of useful information on the VFDs on this forum and am hoping to get some additional help.

The saw is a Scheppach with a 3KW, 2800RPM motor. I got a great deal (£50) on this inverter on Amazon - It was a return and re-sold by Amazon - so I thought I'd take a punt. I stuck a 13Amp plug & lead on it and connected as advised in this forum just to check it out. It powers up successfully and programming works.

I plan to mount it on the wall in my workshop and wire it directly to the mains with a dedicated MCB, and obviously connect the three phases directly to the motor. I would like to connect the existing On/Off switch back to the analog (?) connector as a means to control the saw - does this make sense? I'd appreciate advice here.

Also I'm guessing I need to set the accelerate parameters to avoid a big current on start up - again i'd appreciate advice on this.

I'm a bit confused by the various video instructions on the various frequency settings - what do I need to do here?

Any other critical settings?

Many thanks, in advance.

Tim