I've had my machine for several years now, mostly cutting wood products, plastics, and some aluminum. I've been wanting to try some stained glass projects for a while, and, naturally, I want my CNC to help me out.I've been digging around the web for a few days, and it seems that scoring with a blade like what you would use to do it by hand is going to be the best option. There is a scoring attachment on ebay for about $80 that has something like a shock absorber that "automatically" applies the correct amount of scoring pressure on the glass using a carbide wheel offset from the centerline.I'm running Vectric Aspire as my design software, and they have a drag knife gadget that creates tool paths. The way it handles sharp corners is that raises the Z enough to where the blade is barely touching the material so it can move XY to reposition the blade to start next line and create the sharp corner.The thing is that I don't know if that will work for glass. I recall seeing something in the past where a solution to sharp corners for drag knifes was to go past the corners and make a small loop to reenter the vector.Does anyone have experience with this? Any help is much appreciated.