584,826 active members*
5,232 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > CAM Software > EnRoute > WANTED: Enroute 4,5 or early 6 software and USB key

WANTED: Enroute 4,5 or early 6 software and USB key

Looking for some older copies of Enroute. Would need versions 4, 5 or early 6 prior to going to the subscription program. It would have to include the software disc and the USB hardware key.

BH Davis

Re: WANTED: Enroute 4,5 or early 6 software and USB key

I have EnRoute 5, Pro and Designer disks w/2 keys. Bought from SAi, never used.

Quote Originally Posted by SignGuy92673 View Post
    I have EnRoute 5, Pro and Designer disks w/2 keys. Bought from SAi, never used.
    What would you like for it? I'm retired and just would like to be able to stop using an old Windows XP PC which is what I need to do with the Ver. 4 that I have. Needing it just for occasional personal/fun use puts me in a position of being willing to spend a few dollars on a newer version but I can't really justify spending thousands.

Since I posted this I've also gotten a 3D printer and begun learning Fusion 360 which could in the long run replace Enroute for my cnc router use as it does have the proper post processor. But it would still be nice to have the newer 64 bit install capability of V5 as I've been using Enroute for about 20 years. My V6 Pro copy though went with the company when I sold my business.

Thanks,
    BH Davis

Congrats on retiring. That's what I'm doing too! Working my way through boxes and files and misc. stuff. Make me an offer I can't refuse. I have zero need for it and would love someone to have it that could. I'm in California, USA. Where are you? [email protected]