585,737 active members*
4,725 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking Machines > Okuma > OKUMA 1771 ALARM A - DOOR OPEN/CLOSE LIMIT SWITCH N.G R SİDE

OKUMA 1771 ALARM A - DOOR OPEN/CLOSE LIMIT SWITCH N.G R SİDE

i was wondering if someone knew how to clear this code?

i bought a machine OKUMA LFS 12 SP CNC LATHE MACHINE and I am having a hard time telling it the door is closed or door is open? And it's thinking it's closed while it's not closed and gives alarm, the year of the machine is 2000. In addition, I replaced the machine's right switches with a new one, and it still gives this alarm.
    serial number 0205 OSP-U100L Control
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0422.jpg   IMG_0425.jpg  

Re: OKUMA 1771 ALARM A - DOOR OPEN/CLOSE LIMIT SWITCH N.G R S?DE

You are new to Okuma at the first sight.
    The safety standards vary all over the world and Okuma follows the standard of the region where the machine is sold to.
    If you are facing such a problem, I will advice You with some tips.
    1. The door close detection is dynamic. If the signal ( shorted, for instance ) from the door lock is not changing, the system alarms door lock fault.
    2. The same with other safety related signals.
    3. The machine power up and start sequence contains opening and closing doors just before work start. Follow instructions on the screen. RTFM
    4. The safety interlock override key. Follow instructions on the screen. RTFM. Maybe it is required to turn the key twice on the machine start.
    5. All these dances with the drum are one - time on the machine start. When it starts, you can operate normally and very comfortable with Okuma.
    6. If you want to run spindle ( tools ) with the door open, use the interlock release procedure. It is safe, first of all. It is convenient. It is dificut to cheat.