585,948 active members*
3,608 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Question Ladder editing

Hi all.
    I would like to edit the ladder on a Mazak Integrex 3rd serie machine with MTPro control, to do some minor changes (of course under my own responsability), as I did through the years on my Fanuc based machines.

Does anyone know the way to do it right at the machine through the M62monitor program ? Or: which program to do it on PC ?

Many many thanks in advance to everybody will help me.

Anyone?

Be careful and back it up before trying anything. Best to do it on the machine just remember you need to shut down the machine to get most ladder mods to take effect. Also you void the warranty if you do if it is still under one.

Thankyou for the tips. Warranty is finished, so I could give it a try. The only *little* problem is I have to enable the "write" feature and nowadays I have no idea about how to do it! Manuals don't say nothing (I will notice Fanuc did an opposite choice)

Editing the ladder can be easilly done on a Matrix control, sicne all the tools are provided inside the control. Obviously you need to be in priveleged mode.

I've never tried on a 640, but if you can get to where you can see and monitor the ladder, I'll bet you'll find you can edit it and make the change. The trick is to load it back into permanent memory so the changes stick.

Mazak clearly won't tell you how it's done. tracking down a mitsubishi PLC programming manual will help out though...

Still no luck, that "WRITE" button remains hidden. Hope there's someone new who can help me, the list of minor changes I need to do on the ladder is growing day by day.
    We have 25 Fanuc based machine, of course all of their ladder are editable, and 3 Fusion machines still waiting to perform some change. Surely we won't make again the mistake to buy a CNC without this feature, but today we *need* to find the way. Hope someone is hearing my cry! All the best to everybody

HI Luca_l,

It's easy to modify 640MTPro system ladder.

Just login password ,then let "write" highlight.

Because 640 system is not same as Matrix with address description, not easy to check the logic.

Have anybody know that how to edit 640 system PLC on PC same like Matrix ?

Thanks.

> Just login password

Hi. Which password and where ?
    Thankyou