584,846 active members*
4,532 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking Machines > Mori Seiki Machines > Mori Seiki lathes > DMG MORI CTX 310 Ecoline Turrent Help

DMG MORI CTX 310 Ecoline Turrent Help

Greetings, I am having a issue with a DMG MORI CTX 310 Ecoline machine, the turrent wont turn to any direction. It is a Siemens control machine and the alarm given is 700036 which is turrent is not clamp in right position. The turrent is control by a delta servo and servo drive, on the servo drive I have the alarm 9 which is same condition it is not position correctly. Does anybody know how to fix this problem ???
    I tried clamping the turrent manually in diferent positions but it does not respond.

Re: DMG MORI CTX 310 Ecoline Turrent Help

Quote Originally Posted by Heiro15 View Post
    Greetings, I am having a issue with a DMG MORI CTX 310 Ecoline machine, the turrent wont turn to any direction. It is a Siemens control machine and the alarm given is 700036 which is turrent is not clamp in right position. The turrent is control by a delta servo and servo drive, on the servo drive I have the alarm 9 which is same condition it is not position correctly. Does anybody know how to fix this problem ???
    I tried clamping the turrent manually in diferent positions but it does not respond.
    Maybe you can try to change the tool locking time longer by parameter, sometimes the tool change not finished yet, but the time is up, which causes the turret is not clamp in right position.
    http://cncmakers.com/cnc/controllers/CNC_Controller_System/CNC_Retrofit_Package.html

Quote Originally Posted by Heiro15 View Post
    Hi there
    Do u solve the problem?Just had the same problem with u