So, this has been a project for me in that I purchased this lathe not functioning and am getting it back up and running. I would consider myself a "mill" guy and am only a few years into machining. So fixing a machine, learning cnc lathe, learning a new control all at the same time. I know I am crazy. Short backstory on the machine. Its a 94 Okuma Cadet LNC8 with a 5020L control. Was working in a shop I worked in and the building was frequently exposed to power surges. One day this thing powered up after a storm the night before and had SVP start error. After a lot of research and trying a few suspect boards found the servo drive was smoked. I just purchased a reman unit and installed and bam, machine back up. Now after learning the control a bit and figuring out how to load posts, I created a simple test program, set my work offset, and launched it. Everything started fine, rapid over to the work piece and faced the part. As soon as it rapid in X+, I heard a breaker type click and the control shut off. It didn't trip the breaker on the shops control panel and I Still have power at the machine. I have to cycle the power on the side of the machine before the control will turn back on and reboot. Tried this a few more times and in the same section of the program it does the same thing. I am sure its an overcurrent issue caused by binding of the X axis or a damaged X servo. I know it could be a bunch of different things. This forum never ceases to amaze me in the amount of experience and knowledge that you guys have and are willing to share. I can pretty much handle anything that needs to be done once I know what needs to be done. So having said all of that, Has anyone run into this before and have any insight on what I should check next before I give a big pound of flesh to Gosiger to come look at this thing? Thank you very much in advance for all the help.