585,698 active members*
3,460 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Automation Overstock

Anyone know if Automation Overstock is still in business? I ordered some 8 foot linear rails and guides from them last week and still have heard nothing. They have not billed my card yet. I've heard people in the past say they received a phone call from them, but so far I have only received the generic email they received my order. I cannot find a phone number on their website and emails to them just get kicked back. I even tried the online help form, but still nothing. I know companies come and go all the time, but the website still looks like they are in business.

Thanks guys,
    Shane

Re: Automation Overstock

Please close. They had the order, they just sent the info back to themselves instead of me. What a bunch of great guys. Super attitude and just a blast to talk to.

Shane

Re: Automation Overstock

Oh, you still haven't gotten a callback? Perhaps they had technical problems, or the store was closed for the New Year holidays. The last time I ordered from this store was two or three years ago. I remember that I had no such problems, and the operator called me back the same day to confirm my order. Two days later, they delivered the goods. But then I found another store: Automation Webstore is a global supplier of automation products https://automationwebstore.com. And here I always find the parts I need, even those that are no longer produced.