584,817 active members*
4,875 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

HL-1060 100W homing issue

I'm having an Issue awhile back I found the 4 wires going to my limit switches were broken and sticking out of the wire harness that hooks on to the laser head. I replaced the 4 wires that were bad now it goes to home in but it hits the rail and just keeps ramming into the rail it but when I unplug the wire to the limit switches it just drifts to a spot on the laser bed and doesn't home. there is nothing in the settings that are off it still the same settings from before when I had the wire problem. if I move it to the home position and then turn the laser on it just starts to drift and then stop at the top left position of the item I'm trying to run but the only problem is the top left position is off by around 4 inches towards the middle of the bed. I don't know what to try anymore I tried switching the wires on the limit switches just in case they were wrong but it does the same thing it keeps ramming the rail and not homing

Quote Originally Posted by Driven2112 View Post
    I'm having an Issue awhile back I found the 4 wires going to my limit switches were broken and sticking out of the wire harness that hooks on to the laser head. I replaced the 4 wires that were bad now it goes to home in but it hits the rail and just keeps ramming into the rail it but when I unplug the wire to the limit switches it just drifts to a spot on the laser bed and doesn't home. there is nothing in the settings that are off it still the same settings from before when I had the wire problem. if I move it to the home position and then turn the laser on it just starts to drift and then stop at the top left position of the item I'm trying to run but the only problem is the top left position is off by around 4 inches towards the middle of the bed. I don't know what to try anymore I tried switching the wires on the limit switches just in case they were wrong but it does the same thing it keeps ramming the rail and not homing
    Does anyone know anything about limit switches and homing issues?

Re: HL-1060 100W homing issue

Do you still need help with this ? Please do get in touch if you do and we would be happy to assist you.