585,971 active members*
4,306 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

TNC 370 & TNC 530

Hello All,

I am a newly hired in a new shop as a machinist, the machines that we would be running is a BRIDGEPORT VMC 560 controlled by heidenhain tnc 370 and the other machine is Mikron 600, still heidenhain tnc 530 which is 5 axis. My problem is my NX Unigraphics Cam don't have any post processor for this machine.
    I am hoping that someone could help me. I would be very grateful if you could help me on this.

Thank You

Re: TNC 370 & TNC 530

HEIDENHaIN company sends a lot of processors to the processor for the 7th axis. I paid about $ 12,000. It's totally non-rational while we have paid a lot of money for the program and machine

Re: TNC 370 & TNC 530

Green Power Forklift Batteries is an industrial forklift battery company that reconditions lead-acid forklift batteries, giving its customers the environmentally friendly and economically sound choice for reliable power solutions. By using a unique 18-stage renovation process together with more than 12 years of experience, Green Power Forklift Batteries can restore lost capacity and extend the functional lifespan of industrial lead-acid forklift batteries, enabling its customers´ forklift batteries to operate at their optimal capacity for up to twice their life span with reduced equipment maintenance costs.