Hello all. I'm new to this forum so I apologize if this is not in the correct place or if what I'm asking for is outside the etiquette of this forum.

At work we have a Takisawa Mac V4/V5 (it says V4 but some of the features as well as the cassette are from a V5). It recently had a problem where it booted into a weird menu and I ended up having to enter out options as well as load a backup of our parameters.

What we didn't know is that the keep relays, counters, timers, and data tables were separate from the parameters. After going through all our manuals and books we are now down to the data tables.

If someone has one of these machines that works, can you help us determine the data settings? I can walk you through the process of finding the screen we are looking for.

The reason we need this is because that is where the tools are set. The manuals aren't super clear and when trying to follow them to the letter, we don't see what the book tells us to enter. I'm sure we have something simple that isn't correct. I should also note that we don't really care what tools are in which pot, we just need each pot to have a unique tool in it.

Also, as a bit of background on this machine: the company I work for bought this machine new in the mid 80s. So, we have all the documentation for it. I've contacted Takisawa USA in the past and received a response but I got a reply saying something about the group name and not having permission or something. So, that isn't going to work. We are going to try giving them a call this week as well.