584,866 active members*
4,769 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Blue Elephant vs Acctek 1325

I'm thinking of getting a Blue Elephant or Acctek 1325 for import into Europe. I've looked through all the forum posts related to the two manufacturers but I'm still having a hard time deciding between them. Would love to hear of anyone here's experience of the quality of the machines and customer service from these two companies.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by ChipTunes View Post
    I'm thinking of getting a Blue Elephant or Acctek 1325 for import into Europe. I've looked through all the forum posts related to the two manufacturers but I'm still having a hard time deciding between them. Would love to hear of anyone here's experience of the quality of the machines and customer service from these two companies.

Thanks!
    I'm also talking to these same two companies and also quick fultek. Although I cannot speak as a current owner of either product, I'd be happy to share some of the questions and answers I've discovered so far. The one thing blue elephant has going over the other two is that they make their shelves in house as apposed to buying their shelves from a sub contractor. I did bring this up to acctek and their response was that they would take pictures of the sized shelves available and allow me to pick my shelve. This is pretty important as I've seen pictures in here of a lot of questionable welds. I bring up the third company quick-fultek because they are the only China company that has zero wholly negative comments about them in any of the forums I've checked. They are also the company that has the most USA agents. There are many "assembled in the USA" companies that resell the quick product with USA controller and electronics and even some that only slap their logo on it and rewrite an easy to follow wiring schematic and manual. The biggest drawback of any of the China companies from my research is electronics, controller and wiring schematics. I've asked all of them if they use proprietary wiring looms and it seems none of them do. I've also asked them all if they have real copy of the software and they all use a cracked copy of the software too. Please also share back anything you find out from these companies that might help me with my decision as I'm getting close to pulling the trigger. I'd like my machine by June 1st so need to order soon for that to happen. I'm getting from 37-45 days from beginning to at my doorstep from all the Frieght forwarders I've spoke with. Oh and one last thing, blue elephant test their machines before shipping for 3 days. Acctek says for 5 days. I asked for a full week of testing from both companies and they were both willing. I'm not sure if I'm benefiting or if there's a way to know that they've Truely complied with my request though.

Re: Blue Elephant vs Acctek 1325

Kindly suggest some tips as bellows:
    1 Configuration?sush as spare parts choice ,spindle ,
    2 best solution with in your budget , such as some rotary on cnc table , some rotary on cnc side desgin ,
    3 Sales and after sales support , working time on this company , if still supply support when after sale engineer is busy etc,
    4 enough trainning video on website
    5 cnc end user's real feedback ,

if you choose bakelite vacuum T slot table , spindle miiling table have been first test .
    When cnc is finished ,do some samples engraving ,cutting is second test ,
    let cnc do 3 to 5 always travelling , I am afraid -----

I have a Blue Elephant 1318-4 that's with a 4th axis rotary. Keep in mind that these machines are built to your specifications. The more you know how you want your machine to perform, the better suggestion you can ask for to have it built. My machine has (5) Leadshine Easy Servos ( Hybrid Stepper motors), 6hp HQD Air cooled spindle, vacuum table, (2) 2.2kw Vacuum pumps, popup alignment pins, Richauto B58 DSP controller with HDMI input, Coolant Mister. The least thing you need to be concerned about is whether their giving you cracked software, you have a choice not to use it but I highly doubt it. You have to ask yourself, why are you considering buying from China anyway? We all know the answer to that. Meanwhile, I highly suggest not to opt for the Mach3 controllers on any Chinese brand machines due to the inconsistency of functionality ( glitchy)...it's the WiXHC manufacturer not the cnc companies...either Richauto B series, Weihong/NCStudio ( DSP Offline controllers), Syntec, LNC, or Siemens ( PLC controllers). Trust me, your operations will be much smoother. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Bient View Post
    I'm also talking to these same two companies and also quick fultek. Although I cannot speak as a current owner of either product, I'd be happy to share some of the questions and answers I've discovered so far. The one thing blue elephant has going over the other two is that they make their shelves in house as apposed to buying their shelves from a sub contractor. I did bring this up to acctek and their response was that they would take pictures of the sized shelves available and allow me to pick my shelve. This is pretty important as I've seen pictures in here of a lot of questionable welds. I bring up the third company quick-fultek because they are the only China company that has zero wholly negative comments about them in any of the forums I've checked. They are also the company that has the most USA agents. There are many "assembled in the USA" companies that resell the quick product with USA controller and electronics and even some that only slap their logo on it and rewrite an easy to follow wiring schematic and manual. The biggest drawback of any of the China companies from my research is electronics, controller and wiring schematics. I've asked all of them if they use proprietary wiring looms and it seems none of them do. I've also asked them all if they have real copy of the software and they all use a cracked copy of the software too. Please also share back anything you find out from these companies that might help me with my decision as I'm getting close to pulling the trigger. I'd like my machine by June 1st so need to order soon for that to happen. I'm getting from 37-45 days from beginning to at my doorstep from all the Frieght forwarders I've spoke with. Oh and one last thing, blue elephant test their machines before shipping for 3 days. Acctek says for 5 days. I asked for a full week of testing from both companies and they were both willing. I'm not sure if I'm benefiting or if there's a way to know that they've Truely complied with my request though.
    Did you end up getting the Quick CNC machine? What was your experience?

I'm in the process of deciding between the same three manufacturers.

I was also told that Quick CNC produces machines for Laguna (not sure if that's actually true, but based on comparing the photos there certainly seems to be some truth to that).

Quote Originally Posted by LangleyWoodworker View Post
    Did you end up getting the Quick CNC machine? What was your experience?

I'm in the process of deciding between the same three manufacturers.

I was also told that Quick CNC produces machines for Laguna (not sure if that's actually true, but based on comparing the photos there certainly seems to be some truth to that).
    Machine seems same. it should be true.

Hello! Hope you all are doing great. I am interested in these 3 companies for buying an ATC 1212 or 1325 machine. I wanted to ask if at the end of the day, any of you finally ordered? Can you mention which brand you decide to buy and experience please? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by PaPaVB20 View Post
    Hello! Hope you all are doing great. I am interested in these 3 companies for buying an ATC 1212 or 1325 machine. I wanted to ask if at the end of the day, any of you finally ordered? Can you mention which brand you decide to buy and experience please? Thanks!
    I did get the Quick CNC. Very happy with it. I actually sold it recently for small profit and now buying another one from them (just in the process of speccing it out).

DM me your details, happy to give you contacts for my agent or handle the transaction entirely if you're more comfortable.

I was testing out the machine recently to see the fastest I could get it moving.... Got to 2750 IPM (70,000 mm/min) and chickened out on increasing speeds further ????

Hello sir, we are Blue Elephant CNC Machinery Co., Ltd. Our machines are all independently developed and produced, and have undergone strict quality control. You can rest assured to cooperate with us. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.

Contact Information:
    Email: [email protected]
    Whatsapp/mobile: +86-15064026772
    https://www.elephant-cnc.com/
    https://www.cncrouter-shop.com/
    E-mail: [email protected] Web: www.elephant-cnc.com
    --------------Jinan Blue Elephant CNC Machinery Co., Ltd-------------