585,705 active members*
4,316 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Manufacturing Support Available!

Elevated Manufacturing Solutions is a precision machine shop located in Firestone, Colorado. The company was founded in 2017 by Lee Ort after working for 22 years as a machinist and CNC programmer in the aerospace and medical sectors of the manufacturing industry. Elevated Manufacturing Solutions takes pride in its ability to respond quickly to our customers’ needs. We understand how crucial your business is and are committed to always deliver quality and accuracy. Elevated Manufacturing Solutions is well-known in the industry and community for producing high quality services that are completed to the customer’s exact specifications, delivering parts right the first time. We have 4-axis CNC milling, CNC turning, 3D printing, fabrication, and mechanical assembly capabilities. We also offer turn-key applications engineering, contract CNC programming, and CAD and machine control training. We are both an ISO9001 and an AS9100 compliant company. Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any upcoming manufacturing projects that we can assist with!
    Also, please check out our website and connect with us on social media:

Elevated Manufacturing Solutions

Login • Instagram

http://www.linkedin.com/in/lee-ort-3684148b

I appreciate your time and look forward to talking with you further. Have a great and productive day!

Thank you,

Lee Ort
    1-844-MFG-GURU
    [email protected]

Re: Manufacturing Support Available!

There are many companies out there offering manufacturing solutions. I know that NES-IPS can also offer a wealth of services including o-rings, gaskets and seals. It always helps to keep your options open, depending on your needs, of course.
    -------------------------------
    https://www.nes-ips.com/

Re: Manufacturing Support Available!

The aerospace and medical sectors of the manufacturing industry are something incompatible. How did you manage to master such segments at the same time? I see that more and more customers want to export object model files directly for bid and production. I recently went into manufacturing at https://www.spackmachine.com/ after graduating from medical school. It helps me to efficiently manage code on a 5-axis CNC milling and turning machine and convert it to a graphics file so I can program a complex CNC machining project by hand. This is super technology.