584,837 active members*
5,493 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking Machines > Auto Tool Changer > Controll cables for Colombo ATC spindle

Controll cables for Colombo ATC spindle

I have a GC columbo spindle motor I would like to use on my old CNC router, my first problem is I need the 2 control cables for power and function. The second problem is getting a pin out setup for each of the cables, does anyone know where I might be able to purchase the cables and where I might get a schematic for the power and functions of this spindle, thank for any help

Re: Controll cables for Colombo ATC spindle

ever got the model of connectors needed?, I've got 2 Colombo RS110 ATC spindles that I'd love to get running, but have no. idea where to start, LOL

please let me know if there is anything you have to help me out, anything would help, thanks and good luck

Quote Originally Posted by chupepe View Post
    ever got the model of connectors needed?, I've got 2 Colombo RS110 ATC spindles that I'd love to get running, but have no. idea where to start, LOL

please let me know if there is anything you have to help me out, anything would help, thanks and good luck
    I think the author of the topic, my answer will no longer be relevant. Wish I had seen this thread before.
    I have a Colombo spindle with an ISO-30 taper of 7.5kW. Maximum revolutions 24,000 per minute.
    I will try to attach a pdf file of instructions for this spindle to the message. It doesn't seem to have a pinout for the connector. I will look at the paper version of the instructions when I am at work. It seems there was a pinout in it. In the worst case, I'll take pictures of the handwritten notes I took while wiring the cable.
    By the way, my impressions of this spindle are only positive. I have been using it very actively for about 7 years. We bought it around 2012 for 4,500 euros. During this time, I changed bearings 2 times - both times because of my own stupid mistakes.

I attach a photo of the instructions with the pinout of the connectors.