584,874 active members*
5,202 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Axyz 6010 atc help!

Hello all, I bought a used 2007 axyz 6010 atc without a computer (a gamble I know) the machine starts fine and will run previously loaded programs. I used an old axyz machine about 10+ years ago with toolpath and artcam (I believe there was also an a2mc GUI?). I can't remember what exactly I need to get the computer to connect and send files to the machine. I'm asking on here first so I don't spend too much money on the wrong software. I also have a new version of enroute if that can do anything. Please help!

Re: Axyz 6010 atc help!

You need an RS485 to go between the computer and controller.I hope you received the Toolpath software with the machine since the installation CD will have the RS485 driver.There may be other sources for the RS485 driver.If you don't have Toolpath, you need A2MC or similar to send the programs.It may be possible for somebody more knowledgeable to use a program like Xmodem to do that but I know nothing of it.A machine of that vintage may not readily work with an OS more recent than XP.Good luck.

Re: Axyz 6010 atc help!

Thank you! It shouldn't be a problem getting a windows xp computer. The other software may be hard to get. Let me know if anyone one here has access to the programs/drivers I need for this. Thank you!