584,833 active members*
5,770 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Thread: MPG-16

MPG-16

Has anyone configured one of these panels ? I am trying to connect it to a cnc4pc M-16 card and need some guidance . I have it connected and its stuck in e-stop and am wondering if the E-stop has to be re-set in the Pokeys pin configuration ? If anyone can steer me in the right direction I would be most appreciated . Thank you.

Re: MPG-16

It now works thank you ARTURO .

I have yet another problem had to replace the M-16 & Pokeys motion controller . After a year of use the system would not control the spindle any longer . If I programed 500 the rpm would fluctuate plus or minus 300 to 400 rpm . Once I replace the board my spindle is working correctly but now the MPG-16 ..a 2 axis pendant controller will only work in x . I can see in the diagnostics software that pin 6 is locked and lite solid green .On the c-22 card I can see the L.E.D. LITE CORRECTLY . The setting in the software have been checked by 3 people .I am desperately trying to get answers for this problem . I believe there is a problem with the m-16 or pokeys card .

After 6 months problem has been traced to defective motion control card .