Shars sells a little 2 flute face mill that uses the same inserts as the Super Fly Cutter from Tormach. If you are using TTS still there is a plus right off the bat. It has a 3/4 inch shank. You can a Tormach press on ring and its now a TTS tool.

Its a lot more rigid than the Superfy and has twice the flutes so I can run it quite a bit faster. Of course its also better balanced. I have not done MRR comparisons or even spent a bunch of time punching in numbers on HSM Advisor, but generally it flat removes some material.

I noticed one BIG positive and one BIG negative.

Positive
. Due to its solid construction its a lot more rigid than the Super Fly. I can plunge into a well clamped and supported part (with suitable feed) and not get a slightly deeper starting groove in the part. I am not limited to side approaches to get the finish capability of the tool.

Negative. When finishing a part that must for one reason or another remain partially unclamped I get harmonic chatter that does not appear (or is not as bad) when using the SuperFly.

I've had the tool for a while and for very shallow surfacing aluminum I still tend to use the SuperFly, but I find myself reaching for it more and more often. Its also not a particularly expensive tool. I also have one in a toolholder for use on the Hurco mill.

1" 45 Degree End Mill SEHT Insert 3/4'' Shank (shars.com)