Hello All,

I have stopped by the Dynomotion forum to hopefully get some questions answered and some recommendations
or direction. The Dynomtion products have come highly recommended by a lot of folks here that have
responded to my PM's. I'm trying to retrofit my Anilam Crusader M to a PC based CNC and have already
built and mounted my new PC, however my current PC does not have a parallel part and utilizes either USB
or Ethernet. My current machine is a 3-axis that is powered by Baldor 140VDC servo with tachs that,
the brush holders are worn and some of the leads are broken due to age. My old linear glass scales have
eventually failed one by one. This is a Bridgeport Series 1 with a 2 HP, variable speed head, 230V
3-phase motor. I have also added a Teco A510 VFD for spindle control and voltage to the motor.
I would also like to be able to utilize the new retrofit as a manual machine with a DRO.

I would like to try to utilize my original DC servos but will need to come up with new drivers, I have
looked at Viper Servo Drives, other guys that have utilized these for their retrofits. Encoder, I have
reached out to US Digital and should be able to come up with a usable encoder that will work with the
Viper drives (that drives only utilizes rotary encoders, will not work with a magnetic linear type). Or
I can replace the drives to something like a DMM Technology, NEMA 34. That brings up more challenges,
this is my only mill, trying to fabricate adapter plates to fill to my original Anailam servo housings may
be difficult.

- Is the Dynomotion a closed loop system?

- And if so, what components need to be utilized to close the loop?

- My current machine also has a Bejur 110V lube pump, will the Dynomotion system be able to make this fully
function-able and also be able to control some type of mist system through a output and M code commands?

- Will I need just a KFLOP board or will I also need a Kanalog break out board?

- Will I need any additional conponents?

- What type of servos are compatible with the Dynomotion system?

- Does the Dynomotion utilize linear or rotary encoder style encoders?

- If I utilize my current Baldor DC style motors, what driver board are compatible with the KFLOP?

- I currently utilize a CAD/CAM system, what post style does the KMotion accept?

- Since I haven't decided on a current software package yet, besides the KMotion, is your components
compatible with Mach 3/4, UCCNC?

I'm open to suggestions and/or recommendations, this is my first retrofit rebuild.

Thanks everyone for taking the time to view my post.