585,712 active members*
3,893 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Mechanical Engineering > Epoxy Granite > Mold release + EG + vibration => problems?
Page 2 of 2 12

Re: Mold release + EG + vibration => problems?

I use oil and wax for plywood. It is an impregnation based on modified vegetable oils. For uniform distribution, the agent is applied to the pre-sanded surface with a brush, roller or cloth swab. Excess impregnation is removed with a clean cloth. This was suggested to me at https://zelta.ca/services/staircase-renovation/ when we ordered the flooring in the kitchen. And there is always high humidity.

Is your problem solved? How effective is it to use?
    My principle is to solve problems quickly, not to create more problems to solve a problem.
    More than 20 years ago, China was a poor country, our company had no money, and also encountered the problem of demolding molding, so to solve this problem to consider the cost, mold polishing electroplating and so on are the decisive way. But the best way to spend as little money as possible quickly and as little as possible is to ---- scotch tape. The method is very simple: attach a layer of transparent tape on the surface of the mold. It's easy, fast, it's that simple.

https://www.alibaba.com/product-deta...5fd77dcbCmwVuR

Is your problem solved? How effective is it to use?
    My principle is to solve problems quickly, not to create more problems to solve a problem.
    More than 20 years ago, China was a poor country, our company had no money, and also encountered the problem of demolding molding, so to solve this problem to consider the cost, mold polishing electroplating and so on are the decisive way. But the best way to spend as little money as possible quickly and as little as possible is to ---- scotch tape. The method is very simple: attach a layer of transparent tape on the surface of the mold. It's easy, fast, it's that simple.

https://www.alibaba.com/product-deta...5fd77dcbCmwVuR

Sorry, due to the overseas network, it may be delayed, and it was sent twice. Comments are displayed twice. How to delete one? I can't operate, who can help me.

Page 2 of 2 12