584,802 active members*
4,917 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

dual monitors

Hi Guys,

I have just set up dual monitors to run my laptop through one which mirrors the laptop screen and one that is an extension screen. running through a Targus Displaylink dual HDMI output docking station.

However when Hypermill tries to do anything on the extension screen it locks up......(so simulations lock it up, opening the tool table locks it up.) Any thoughts or experiences on what might be causing this?

Unfortunately I have just started at a new company that didn't think it would be necessary to and are unprepared to keep a care package open (which sucks!)

Thanks in Advance

Re: dual monitors

Quote Originally Posted by rstubbs72 View Post
    Hi Guys,

I have just set up dual monitors to run my laptop through one which mirrors the laptop screen and one that is an extension screen. running through a Targus Displaylink dual HDMI output docking station.

However when Hypermill tries to do anything on the extension screen it locks up......(so simulations lock it up, opening the tool table locks it up.) Any thoughts or experiences on what might be causing this?

Unfortunately I have just started at a new company that didn't think it would be necessary to and are unprepared to keep a care package open (which sucks!)

Thanks in Advance
    I don't surpose you managed to get this fixed, We just installed it on a new PC at our company and it's doing this